The Ava Blog

Archiving all the unbelievable actions and words that come from 4 year old Ava.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mama's Bath

One night about a year ago i was experiencing horrible cramps from my period. I decided to run a bath to ease the pain and discomfort. I got in and began to relax. A couple minutes went by and i heard breathing behind the shower curtain. It was Ava pretending to go potty. I told her to get back to bed. She told me that she couldnt sleep and that she wanted to get in with me. I told her that the water was all bloody from my period and that she wouldnt want to get in. She then replied "Mama, red is my favorite color"!!! At that moment I realized that there was no escaping Ava!! She will find you and will always find a way...........

- Mama Desirie

No comments:

Post a Comment